Under 2 metres - PLEASE!
The idea was to get a van which is perfect to use for everyday driving and also a perfect little camper to leave the City and travel for a few days or weeks abroad.
All sounds easy, BUT- the problem was that the van had to have 4 seats and also the possibility to sleep up to 4 travellers and as a MUST HAVE: has to stay under a total height of 2 metres to fit at home in the shared townhouse garage.
This conversion features:
- 4 seats with seat belts (Reimo V1000)
- storage space under seats
- 2 single beds easy to make up
- galley kitchen on the rear passenger side
- Origo portable stove burner stove for inside and outside use
- sink with lid and tap
- driver side with full height extra storage cabinets
- 65 l fridge, storage cabinetry on driver side
- 40 litre fresh water tank, 12V water pump
- aux cold
- both sides overhead storage and storage above driver cabin
- storage for table and pic nic chairs
- smart 12V set up with Redarc B2B charger, USB/ACC sockets- LED lights all around
- 240V/15A battery charger, power points, circuit breaker
- NEW premium "out of the way" upper bed
- Multirail outside and windows with
- insect fly screen at back and secure driver cab AIRvents for better ventilation