Classic European style for motorhoming Couples
Going to a Caravanshow, checking out dozen of layouts from manufacturers and still not satisfied?
This conversions have been build into a new ELWB Fiat Ducato's and can nearly be called classic layouts.
The dinette area is behind the driver seat, a permanent large double bed in the rear and a kitchen along side the passenger side.
But there are a few details which making this RV's a typical Southern Spirit conversion:
- the bathroom is extra large or has a full vanity cabinet
- the dinette areas are elevated (with storage underneath)
- the bed is elevated or asymetric to create more storage space
- "made in Germany" monitoring gadgets from Votronic
- the drawers in the kitchen area are extra wide
- elevated fridge for better access
- all overheads have rear walls
- no fabric on the walls
- fully insulated behind the 3mm ply walls
- special Ducato bike rack from overseas
The customers have also able to choose all colours too!
The results are fantastic- the customers did get want they wanted, added on extra gadgets and SAVED around 15-20% towards a similar standard product of the shelf....