interior refurbishment with extra space
For solo travellers- a reliable and easy to handle 4x4 as base vehicle is a must. The Bushcamper Troopies offer standing height inside.
The goal was to get the whole interior done new from scratch, including new floor and cater for the wish of a upright fridge. As snorkelling and diving gear needed extra space, the bed was elevated a bit higher than usual.
Included have been following features:
- comfortable single, fixed bed with large storage for diving gear
- access under bed from behind passenger front seat door
- inside/ outside dual use table and side board storage
- driver side kitchen for basic cooking
- 50l Waecoe 12V upright fridge
- 12V battery system
- storage area in rear cabinets for food and gear- ideal to cook under tailgate
- plenty of storage all around and easy to reach
The conversion was planned to stay in within a reasonable budget- easy to use and access and being practical for a solo traveller.
Capable to go off road and longer stay abroad.