Superior RV - despite the small foot print
Mission impossible?! Our customer had a extrem long list and was pretty clear what he wanted- the question was only- will all of this fit into a Mercedes Sprinter MWB.
The van has a compact foot print and therefore is ideal to manoveour around. Inside you will find all the convinience as in a LWB version and we made sure that every single details was looked into and making this RV a state of the art- a sophisticated van which ticked all boxes for the advanced travellers.
Some of the features:
- all furnitures build with Laminex fronts and in light weight material
- plenty of storage, drawers and overheads alll around
- fully insulated inside with double glazed hopper windows around
- Eberspaecher Diesel operated heating system
- LPG instant hot water system
- modern operation panels and recessed circuit breaker for aesthetic look
- 2 single bed layout, elevated floor area for more storage
- compact kitchen with inside table to be used as bench extension
- custom designed bathroom, with modern no console toilet and L shaped shower tray
- 12V system with Redarc BMS30 all in one solution AND 360W solar panels on roof
- 2x 4kg gas bottle stoirage with switch over and LPG gas quick plug in for cooking outside
- 12V operated antenna system on roof
- custom build roof spoiler
- 120L fresh water and 68 liter grey water tank
- height adjustable outside table to clip on
- Fiamma Sprinter specific bike carrier DJ200
The whole layout was step by step designed and planned together with the customer as a true premium example of a Southern Spirit Line conversion - one of the builds we are most proud of.