A lot of couples -after they have done for years travelling in big - drag and tow around Caravan setups- considering to down grade and making the travelling experience easier, fuzz free and combining every day use with the beauty of a fantastic mid sized campervan.
The new Renault Trafic is since 2016 available in Australia and may attract people, as offering a budget wise alternative to the Classic and most common Volkswagen Campervans.
Comparing with European layouts, our customer was very focused to enjoy a most comfortable seat to bed solutions, which we accomplished by using a Reimo seat from the well known Vario range, the seats a safe and not just look good, they are also ergo shaped and a joy for every companion traveller in the rear.
Good storage and more then just a a couple of drawers was also requested, such as a "large as possible" fridge.
The result is a ultra modern looking van- which caters as a great travel buddy for up to 4 people. With the upper bed, even two adults can sleep upstairs!
Renault Trafic 4/5 traveller campervan (main) features:
- roomy, bright and easy to operate Reimo roof conversion with enormous standing height
- Premium Reimo Vario 3 seater /to bed conversion making 125 x 195cm bed
last rear section can be folded up to increase boot to a massive storage area
- driver and passenger swivel seat set up
- adult and kids friendly upper bed size 200x125cm
- a requested LPG free cooking solution Origo stove (tucked away under the bench top)
- good bench space and kitchen storage
- sink with lid, to increase bench space
- Premium Redarc BSM 12/240 system for ideal charging solutions / 120A battery AGM/ solar on roof
- USB sockets at handy locations)
- 42l fresh water tank
- large storage cupboard on driver side rear with some adjustable shelving and hanging space
- modern, easy to use and out of the way aux shower
- Dometic/ Waeco 80l CR model fridge
- inside table with various positioning
- car style, modern design and colour scheme
- Bike tailgate rack especially for Renault Trafic
This layout can be offered like this or similar and has a starting price from $42.500 with above listed features
More photos and info coming soon
Our fly screens are the all year around Bestseller. Made to order for most vehicles and starting from $199- just visit our SHOP
Set of driver cabin insulation screens for various models. On special from $239 only!
SOLARscreens also offered for all windows around.
Our customers have left reviews about their experience with us on the CMCA hosted website RV Pages- read what they have to say about us!