A boutique style series vehicle - Campino Quattro
This months we have been very busy with building another of our Campino Hiaces: the Prototype for the Campino Quattro
The first campervan in a series which is complete "leave no trace compliant" due to fact that its has also a build in grey water tank on board.
The layout is a Classic layout- but fine tuned an designed to gain more space, offering a a easy to make bed and lots of storage.
Main features are:
- 4 seats with seat belts
- storage space under seats, rear part of bench seat easy to lift for larger load
- 2 single beds easy to make up
- galley kitchen on the driver side
- 2 burner stove for inside and outside cooking
- sink with lid,
- 6 litre hot water system
- 4 drawers, 3 doors, extra storage space
- 80 l fridge, storage cabinetry on driver side
- 58 litre fresh water tank, 12V water pump
- 42 litre grey water tank
- wardrobe storage space
- aux shower hot and cold
- 240V Microwave
- storage for table and pic nic chairs
- smart 12V set up with B2B charger, 120W roof solar panels, USB/ACC sockets
- control and operation panel "all in one"
- 240V/15A battery charger, power points, circuit breaker
- awning outside and windows with insect and secure mesh