Hyundai Iload and Imax elevated roof conversions
This Reimo roof is specific designed for the Hyundai Iload and Imax and gives extra space inside.
You can also order a top bed for it to sleep upstairs at extra cost to make it even a 3 or 4 sleeper camper!
Plenty of height inside with 1.75m at the back and in the front 2.30m high when open.
Comes with 3 windows, two of them with mossie screen fly net.
Super slim line when closed- stays under 2m and you can enter nearly every under cover car park.
Aerodynamic front spoiler to avoid road noise while driving.
The elevated roof converts your Hyundai into a real Compact Camper!!! Walking around, full standing height inside when prepairing meals or such, is just as easy as to lift up the roof. A full interior conersion can be seen here
The gas struts operated roof is easy to open and close, while the front spoiler gives the roof a stylish and aerodynamic finish.
- low profile and specific designed for your van
- roof inside finished with crushed velvet finish and extra insulation
- 3 large windows (2 with mossie screens)
- adds on approx 80mm in height to actual vehicle height
- 2015 models coming with separate sleek front spoiler
- easy to operate gas strut lifting system
- easy and simple closing/ secure the roof when down with strap lock setup
- great internal standing height from 175cm to 235cm (from low to higher end)
- spacious upper beds where you can sit comfortable on the higher end
- supply and fit only (we do not just selling/ship the roofs as separate items)
Hyundai Iload and IMax*
Roof conversion Iload supply and fit from $ 8,595
Roof conversion IMax supply and fit from ** $ 11,395
optional upper bed supply and fit $ 955
* roof compliances and engineer certificates/ mod plates are available for QLD, SA, Victoria and NSW registered vehicles at extra cost- please ask for the specific
cost for your state.
**. Imax roof conversion includes relocating of AIr Con ceiling controls and Air-con is
operationl on driver side only. For Air con fully operational on both sides a extra 660 do apply
Why a Reimo roof for my Hyundai?
- designed & build to highest german standards
very strong and safe - achieved by sandwich construction
compliant with german TUEV saftey standards
- gas struts operation (easier to use then old style scissors)
- heat, cold and sound proof - very well insulated roof
- standing height from 1.75-2.35 meters
- option for spacious upper bed